Items can be returned to ROAM for a refund if the product was purchased from our official website within the last 30 days. Items must be returned in their unopened original packaging.
Log in to your account and click on Returns. In the event you have mistakenly received something other than what was ordered, we will gladly exchange that item for the correct item and pay for additional shipping as long as it was purchased from our website and it is returned in its unopened original packaging.
We will accept return of products after we have determined that the products qualify for a warranty return under our Limited Warranty and you comply with the following warranty return procedures:
- Obtain a Warranty Return number (“WR#”) from ROAM customer support. Every warranty return must have a WR#. Write the WR# on the outside of the shipping box or container (not the product package).
- Submit your proof of purchase of the product direct from the ROAM online store (an itemized, dated receipt) or from a retailer of ROAM branded products and include a completed WR form.
- Use the original ROAM shipping box or container, and return all items and materials originally included with the ROAM product, including the original product packaging. Remove or cover all previous shipping labels on the outside of the shipping box or container.
- Return only the ROAM products under warranty. We are not responsible for any other products, accessories, or items that you return with the ROAM products under warranty.
- If applicable, make a backup of any and all data stored on the product. ROAM is not responsible for loss of any data stored on a returned product.
- Arrange shipment pickup, prepay shipping (and any duty) charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or further damaged in transit. We advise that you ship the product back to us via UPS or FedEx to ensure proper delivery. It is your responsibility to retain a sender’s copy of the shipment invoice and the shipment tracking number in the event of a lost shipment, until ROAM has expressly acknowledged to you in writing that it has received the returned product. ROAM will bear the cost of shipping the product or the replacement product back to you after the warranty service.
Click here to request a return authorization.
BASED ON THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ROAM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT ARE LIMITED IN DURATION FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE.